Eric "Anadi" Nemrava Iived in Collins 85 - 87, and visited a lot afterwards.
Collins changed my life, and for the better. It was a beautiful time. I have no words to describe the Collins that is in my heart.
Two days after gay marriage was legalised in New Zealand in 2005, my partner Preman Tilson and I took the plunge and finally got hitched. Our adult children and first granddaughter attended the civil ceremony.
We have two adult sons, Sigurd and Sam, and one adult daughter, Jean. We also fostered quite a few kids over the years.
We have two granddaughters, a 4-year-old and a 4-month-old.
Preman is now working half the year in America; he is playing in the Lyric Opera of Chicago - October through March of each year. I go to Chicago for a month of that each year and visit my parents.
I ran queer youth groups in the high schools in Wellington, New Zealand, for about 6 years.
I am now a Guru! Yeah, really! Ok it is maybe not the best word for it, but I do not doubt that it is the word most people use. I am known as Zen Master Avatar Prem Anadi Bunny Rabbit The Third, garden-variety. Oh, and I sent something like three copies of my book: Zen Master Avatar Prem Anadi Bunny Rabbit The Third takes violin lessons to the Collins Library. I wonder if anyone will ever read one of them?
I would enjoy hearing from you; write and say hello. I am hoping to visit Bloomington in December 08.