
I loved the time I lived in Collins LLC from 1983-1985, those were the happiest most carefree days of my life!
I lived on the third floor, in the bay window room facing the quad, on the right hand side.
Here is a photo from my 21st birthday.
For the past 17 years, I've been a jewelry designer in wholesale diamonds in Chicago, and I love my job, but I'd give almost anything for one more weekend at the dorm in the 1980s!
Thanks for the updates!
(BA English 1986)
I lived on the third floor, in the bay window room facing the quad, on the right hand side.
Here is a photo from my 21st birthday.
For the past 17 years, I've been a jewelry designer in wholesale diamonds in Chicago, and I love my job, but I'd give almost anything for one more weekend at the dorm in the 1980s!
Thanks for the updates!
(BA English 1986)